Discovery Islands Lookout
Welcome to Paradise
Panoramic ocean views, a wrap-around sundeck, a hot tub, an outdoor gas fire pit, the beach just steps from the front door -- need we say more? With the feel of a West Coast lodge nestled amongst the trees, the main home features vaulted ceilings, expansive windows, Douglas Fir beams, open-concept living and dining space and an incredible gallery of artwork from local artists and carvers.
The main house features a spacious, fully-equipped kitchen to delight any chef and the dining room will allow for dinner parties to be hosted on site. In a separate wing of the house there is a detached studio guest suite with an additional large bathroom with walk- in shower, a stunning queen size bedroom with a panoramic ocean view and a small office space. Discovery Islands Lookout is an amazing property and a great kicking-off spot for adventures. The private driveway and ample parking space leaves room for all your toys! Kayaks can easily be launched at the beach in front of the house. and bicycles can be stored outdoors or on the partially covered deck.
Whether sitting on the deck with a cup of coffee and watching the sun rise over the ocean is your West Coast dream or celebrating with friends around the fire pit is more your style this Discovery Islands Lookout property is the one you will want to visit time and time again. It is a magical place!
- Private driveway with parking space for 2-3 vehicles
- Outdoor storage space for bicycles and sports equipment
- Walk-on waterfront
- Wrap-around sundeck with outdoor dining area, outdoor seating area and a gas fire pit
- Ocean view hot tub
- Outside lights on auto timer
- Spacious, fully equipped kitchen with ocean views and deck access
- Open-concept living room with large gas fireplace, ocean views and access to the sundeck
- Upstairs master bedroom with king bed, fireplace and ocean view sitting area
- Upstairs children's bedroom with 2 single beds
- Upstairs newly-renovated bathroom with soaker tub and walk in shower
- Main Floor queen bedroom
- Main floor bathroom with tub/shower combination
Detached Guest Suite:
- Main level entry with newly-renovated bathroom and gorgeous walk-in shower
- Upstairs guest room with a queen size canopy bed with amazing ocean and forest views.
- Small workspace for those who need to keep in touch with the office
Bells and Whistles
- Quality furnishings and linens
- Gourmet kitchen for those who love to cook
- Large dining area with seating for 8-10 people
- Complimentary high speed wireless internet on Raku network
- Air conditioned
- Piano in the living room area
- beach towels
- spa bathrobes
- Complimentary toiletries
- Welcome package at check in
- Games, library with books
- Inquire about our Concierge Services
Discovery Islands Lookout is a non-smoking property. Sorry no pets. Housekeeping available at an additional cost.
OCTOBER 1 TO MAY 31 JUNE 1 TO SEPTEMBER 30
Nightly: $450 Nightly: $575
Weekly: $2700. Weekly: $3450
Monthly: $5600. Monthly: Please Inquire
Simply contact us by phone or email to confirm availability.