The River House
Completely redone 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom home right on the Campbell River. Quiet and comfortable, this home has been designed to take advantage of the amazing views of the Campbell River. Whether you are here on a work contract or are snowbirds escaping the winter cold, our two bedroom river front home is comfortable home for long or short-term stays.
The home is open concept with a large living room with a gas fireplace and an eating area facing the River. There is a walk out deck off the living room and the queen bed in the master bedroom has an amazing river view. The kitchen is new and well equipped. You can watch the river while you are cooking in the the kitchen. There is a queen size bed in the guest room, a jacuzzi tub and shower in the main bathroom and a powder room off the master bedroom. There is also a full size laundry room with storage and access to the front yard.
River House is an adult oriented home. Sorry No Pets. Non-smoking property.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen 4 appliances
- Laundry Room with full size Washer and Dryer
- Riverfront Patio with furniture and Barbecue in the spring/summer month
- Dock for fishing in the summer months
- Comfortable furnishings
- Large Flat Screen TV in Living Room
- Flat Screen TV in the Master Bedroom
- Bose CD Player with AM/FM Radio
- Quality Bedding and Linens
- Room for 2 vehicles in the driveway
Included in Your Stay:
- Telus Wireless Internet
- Telus Optik TV
- Utility Allowance (monthly rates)
- Welcome Starter Pack with check in.
- Housekeeping available at an additional cost
Rates: June 15th to September 30th
Nightly: $275.00 Weekly: $1650
Rates: October 1st to June 15th
Adult Oriented Property. Maximum 4 adults. No smoking. Sorry No Pets.
Simply contact us by phone or email to confirm availability.